Danske Club Tobacco Edition
As low as €8.95
Danske Club Tobacco Edition
Danske Club Tobacco Collection
- Black, formerly Black Luxury: The famous Black Cavendish - a composition of ten exquisite Burley and Virginia teabags - lends the mixture the flavor depth. Due to the double fermentation, it is refined to black-black brilliance and is given its typical sweetness by the addition of fine vanilla aromas.
- Black & Virginia:
Deep black cavendish and golden yellow Virginia tobaccos give this contrasting mixture its black gold look. The fine honey flavor supports the gentle vitality of this blend. Cutting width 2.0 - 3.5 mm.
- Ocean Blue, earlier Blue Sambuca:
Due to the double fermented Black Cavendish this pipe tobacco gets its fine sweetness and the bright Virginia parts provide a contrasting look. The ingredients Sambuca and genuine liquorice make the mixture particularly aromatic.
- Sepia, formerly Caramel:
A balanced blend of Black Cavendish from Africa, Europe and the Philippines, as well as exquisite Virginia tobaccos from Brazil and Africa. The over eight years matured Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey gives this mixture the characteristic, full-bodied flavor.
- Ruby, formerly Cherry:
Selected Burley and bright Virginia tobaccos are rounded off with some Black Cavendish and refined with a delicate cherry flavor. A mixture with a very soft, discreetly fruity note. Cutting width 1.8 - 2.5 mm.
- Sungold, formerly Vanilla:
Virginia, Orient and Burley tobacco from Tennessee are refined by the double fermentation to a Dark Cavendish. Enriched with bright Virginias and hand-dipped with an addition of sun-dried Mexican Vanilla, this mixture offers full-bodied sweetness. Cutting width 2.0 - 5.0 mm.
- White, early White Luxury:
A blend of bright and golden brown Burley and Virginia teabags are refined with delicate vanilla flavor. A special cross section of 2.2 mm width ensures easy plugging and cool fire.
- White Roses:
A particularly fruity blend of Black Cavendish, Virginia and BurleyTabaks. Refined with delicate white roses. Finished with vanilla and tropical fruit aromas, Benedictine Brandy and Crème Caramel Liqueur. Harmoniously soft and surprisingly complex in taste.
- Burgundy, formerly Wildberries:
Virginia and Burley from the USA, Mexico and Malawi in a Mixture with a gentle Black Cavendish. Refined with aromas of wild berries, vanilla and caramel. A fruity smoke with light sweetness and subtle notes.
Units: 50g pouch, 100g, 200g or 500g tin box
|information||Danske Club Tobacco Edition | online cheap | world-of-pipes24.com|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Vooroogst 50g from PlantaAs low as €8.30
- Virgin Scraps 100g TobaccoAs low as €8.40
- Shisha grünAs low as €40.00 Regular Price €85.00
- Diamond, a pipe series of VAUENAs low as €224.10 Regular Price €249.00
- Fashion, a pipe series of VAUENAs low as €125.10 Regular Price €139.00
- The tamper 170er series of VAUENAs low as €39.00
- Wood, pipes of VAUENAs low as €107.10 Regular Price €119.00
- Holger Danske Tobacco of PlantaAs low as €4.70
- Stanwell Army Mount, light black PipeAs low as €117.00 Regular Price €130.00
- Scandic, Pipes of VAUENAs low as €143.10 Regular Price €159.00